1. name and contact details of the data controller
This data protection information applies to the data processing by:
Responsible: RA Patrick Zobel, Nürnberger Straße 27b, 04103 Leipzig, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 (0)1515 4088690
2. collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you call up our website rechtsanwalt-zobel.de, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which the access takes place (referrer URL)
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above-mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the enquiry comes from and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request you have made.
3. passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that is related to the specific terminal device used. This does not mean, however, that we obtain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, we will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the above-mentioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our website.
5. analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet the needs of our customers and is continuously optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to record the use of our website statistically and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified in the sense of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be taken from the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of the needs-based design and continuous optimization of our pages we use Google Analytics, a Web analysis service of the Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website Website like
- Browser type/version,
- the operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the design of these Internet pages in line with requirements. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on our behalf. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are made anonymous, so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the recording of the data generated by the cookie generated and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en)
Alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also use Google Analytics to monitor the collection by clicking on this Link click. An opt-out cookie will be set, which is the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The Opt-out cookie applies only in this browser and only to our website and is stored on your device. Delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
6. rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPRyour personal data, which you provide us with in a structured, common and reliable way. machine-readable format or to transmit the data to a to demand other responsible parties;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue to process the data which was based on this consent in the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to our office.
7. right of objection
If your personal data is stored on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR are processed, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, to object to processing of your personal data, insofar as this is necessary to there are reasons arising from your particular situation, or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which can be exercised without special situation is implemented by us.
If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com.
8. Data security
We use within the website visit the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the respective highest encryption level supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we will use back to 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our Internet presence is transmitted in encrypted form, you will recognize at the closed representation of the bowl or Lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.